- Them resting together and talking to each other before falling asleep. Bonus if one half gets the other to run their hand through their hair and down their back.
- Forehead touching.
- Stroking one’s head in that way where their hand lingers on their cheek or jaw, and giving them a soft smile.
- Slow, shy kissing that eventually just ends up being really calming and nice to both of them.
- One person doing or talking about something they enjoy greatly whereas their partner just stares at them with a small smile and slight laugh because wow what a cutie their partner is.
- Hugs around the waist from behind and nuzzling their neck while talking as casually as ever.
- Forehead kisses.
- Playful arguing that leads to playful, harmless elbows shoving into their sides while they laugh at each other and themselves.
- Gazing up at the night sky while laying down on theirs and pointing out different stars and holding hands and shifting closer to one another.
[PANDARAMA]-Art Direction/Character Design/Animation/Game Design
Duel bonus from Pandarama, my first art director gig.
After I thumb-nailed the layout and roughed out the animation, we ran into several problems during production; but Robin saved the layouts (and my sanity), Michelle saved the colours, Kaycie saved the fx, and Yowza assisted in animation cleanup.
It all came together in the end…
This is literally how it is for a non english speaker to perfect a word pronunciation!
a vine by meshal al jaser
5, 9, 'n 17? c:
Later on Jazz told me to do Psid so
-What are their chief tension areas?
bunch of text/art and rest of questions under the cut
it infuriates me when people tell me “lifes too short to not forgive people!” like NO lifes too short for me to continually allow abusive and manipulative behavior in my life and live in a constant state of anxiety bc I want to be “nice” or whatever
#do no harm but take no shit
I hate when they make you describe yourself on the first day of school like???? me????? tired angry egg trying to live an honest life